Continuing Education Information
Social Workers, Nurses, Psychologists and Chiropractors:
- Apply your learning and meet objectives for continuing professional development.
- Certificates of attendance with the hours listed will be provided.
The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) have approved 17.5 CE hours for the main conference and 6 hours for each pre and post conference workshop .
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) and the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP) will honour CE credits if members can demonstrate that the event is relevant to their practice.
The Canadian Holistic Nurses Association (CHNA) has approved this conference as meeting their Standards of Practice for holistic nursing.
In addition, this certificate may be used to qualify for eligibility for continuing education credits when submitted to your own professional college or association.
The Canadian Psychological Association will accept your certificate of attendance for Quality Assurance.
Overall Conference Objectives
- Identify at least three EP methods or strategies to decrease negative or aversive affect.
- Describe at least three practices for reducing stress using EP and related methods.
- Identify at least three EP practices that can be integrated with general psychotherapy and counseling principles.
- List at least two concepts of how “energy” relates to energy psychology and the practices of counseling and healing.
- Identify at least 2 methods to increase therapeutic presence across therapeutic modalities
Don't Miss Important Updates!
- Get Conference Updates
- Early Bird Special Offers
- First Peek at Presenters
- Notice of Airlines Specials
- Help Finding a Hotel Roommate
- Resources to Help Supplement Your Learning